Inn At Harbour Village Rooms
The nine charming guest rooms and elegant suite offer visitors a cozy retreat from their everyday life. Each room comes with cable TV, private bathroom and Wireless internet service is also available for guests. A breakfast is provided to guests in our dining room each morning.
“The beds were so comfortable. I never slept so well!” Carol from Seattle
“There was such a tranquility to the room.” Susan from Oregon City
I loved it – the fireplace, the furnishings and the large shower with 2 showerheads. I felt so pampered!” Marilyn from Tacoma
From $129 to $189 per night plus tax
(Reduced winter rates apply between November 1st and mid-May)
- Rates are the same for single or double occupancy, unless otherwise noted.
- Add $15.00 per person after double occupancy
- The inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is permitted in designated areas outdoors.
- Smoking in Non-designated smoking areas; A non-refundable deep-cleaning fee of $250 may be charged if our professional housekeepers trained to observe signs of smoking in the Inn determine that guests were smoking in the rooms. Additional costs may be incurred if a room must be taken out of service overnight in order to ensure proper cleaning. We appreciate guest cooperation in ensuring that our guests and employees are not subject to second hand smoke.
- As much as we love animals, pets are not allowed at the Inn. Certified ADA service animal are permitted to accompany the individual with a disability to all areas of the Inn where guests are normally allowed to go.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out is 11 a.m.
- Room reservations require guarantee. Cancellations must be made 48 hours before arrival to avoid a cancellation fee.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Local and State lodging taxes apply.